MV hauling

From: Keith Byrd (byrdhouse@netease.net)
Date: Tue Jan 16 2001 - 09:10:08 PST

I have a friend who just bought a 34 ft., 3 axle, auto/equip. trailer. If
anyone out there needs anything hauled he can handle anything that don't
push his GVW over 20,000 lb.. I figure any MV up to and including a M35.
Also, we are located about 100mi. from DRMO Campbell, in West TN. He has
moved household items and boats as far as CA. Also has a enclosed 38ft.
gooseneck. He bids his jobs on distance and what he's hauling. Contact me
for his number. He is not computer savvy.
I know this may not be an exactly MV related message, but I figured it might
help someone needing an MV moved.
Also, anyone got a weasel they would trade for a mule (Carrier,Light
Weapons, Infantry M274, 1960 model with engines(2 old and 1 disassembled)
and parts, frame and body restored, needs only engine work,paint,and new
tires.
Thanks, Keith