Military Gear for Sale or Trade (looking for MV parts)

From: Gray, Chris (Chris.Gray@fmr.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 08:47:34 PST

HI All

I have some field equipment here I'm looking to get rid of.. This is some
of what I have left... I do more trades than sales... But, Buy or trade,
I'm open.. I'm currently looking for other types of field gear,
communications equipment, jeep parts (M38A1) or trailer parts (M416).
Please contact me off list if anything interests you.. I want to offer it
to the group here first before I throw it to the wolves on ebay.

1 LG OD ALICE BACKPACK UNISSUED
1 MD CAMO ALICE BACKPACK UNISSUED
2 MESS KITS (NEW)
4 MAP / FIRST AID ALICE POUCH
1 INDIVUDAL FIRST AID ALICE POUCH (NYLON POUCH ONLY)
4 SLING, GUN, M1 1005-654-4058 DATES 68 - 70
6 Y SUSPENDERS UNISSUED
2 PISTOL BELTS UNISSUED
1 M12 HOLSTER 9MM
2 WATERPROOF BAGS UNISSUED