Re: [MV] MVPA magnet!

From: Raimondo L. Torelli (thealamo@iigbna.iigb.na.cnr.it)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 07:37:13 PST

Jan 18 2001

Re: MVPA 6" and 12" magnet

Rikk
I am interested too! YES! I also support the idea of selling them in
pairs (perhaps, with a little discount???)!!!

One for each door!

Well! I already have it painted on the back of my camping trailer together
with the NRA logo! But one on each door will be just great!

I am sending this posting to Krystel, too!

Regards and

Keep Them Rolling!

Regards

Raimondo - MVPA 15878 & IMPS 2320