Re: [MV] Mule upgrade wiring harness

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 10:56:53 PST

Jezz Guys, Lets see< I read "wiring harness" I did not read "Upgrade Kit
with wiring harness, regulator / switches / buttons / and box". I would
guess if I did read that it was the complete "kit" I never would have said
anything about cost. I have purchased several wiring harnesses and none
contain anything other than wire and connectors. Please pardon my ignorance.

If I offended anybody, it was not my intention. Don't stop selling your
"kits" on my behalf.

I guess I need to be careful of other peoples sensitivity.

Regards
Emmett