Question

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Thu Jan 18 2001 - 20:43:24 PST

Hi list
I need some help on identifying what I thought was a tent but when I
unrolled it, looks more like a top to something. It's a bit smaller than a 2
1/2 t rear canvas but the general shape it is a insulated vinyl, has flaps
{window, vents?] at the back and along the side. There is a large hole in
the top of it at the rear large enough for a man to go though. The only
marking I could find is " Forward End MFR 9J595 19207-11678070" . Any
ideas?? thanks, Wayne
.