Re: [MV] FS: 1954 M-43 Air FOrce Ambulance

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 11:52:32 PST

Say it ain't so Gordo!  Hope you have another project/toy waiting in the wings to take the Ambulance's place.  Life just isn't complete without an MV or two around the place.

I have finally reached the point where I can get my GPW into the garage now.  I need to move it home soon so I can drive it more and do some tinkering on it.  I've collected up many parts to swap out to make it more correct.  Of course, like you, time is the issue right now.

FOR EXCELLENCE WE STRIVE, '85

Jim Rice