Re: [MV] Question

From: Cliff Dahl (wrcc@rapidnet.com)
Date: Fri Jan 19 2001 - 19:20:04 PST

Wayne:
I purchased a "lot" of canvas at our local DRMO a couple of years ago. I
got a bunch of duece cargo covers and a couple of pieces that I also
thought were tents. They were a little different than you describe here,
but after I had one of the National Guard guys come over and check them
out, I found that I was the owner of 2 shelters for howitzers. They were
made to fasten on the back of the guns, had flaps/windows, and a door to exit.
Don't know if this helps, but I thought I would share my story.
Cliff