Re: [MV] Blazer Turbo

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 22:53:08 PST

Wayne & list members; There are many many CUCV owners that belong to the
diesel page that you found. I also am a member. If you drive anything with a
6.2 or 6.5 you need to watch this page. Membership is also beneficial. They
have lots of info from lots of sources about these engines. They also have
a list just like this one. For all the CUCV owners having glow plug & related
controller problems, there have been several fixes posted on the subject. I
have no economic ties or am I being paid by the diesel page. I just pay my
dues and thank myself everytime they hepl me quell a problem on my truck.
Kenny P.S. Its easier on a CUCV because there is no A/C in the way.

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL
Reo M-275 tractor
Recovry4x4@aol.com