Re: [MV] Looking for a strange Transfer Case

From: lou (lou@frontier.net)
Date: Sat Jan 20 2001 - 16:00:52 PST

My ignorance may be showing on this but does not the standard transfer case
have provision for a second rear output at the PTO point? I know this is
true on the post war willys. I do not know if it rotates at the same speed
as the main output.
I have a vague recollection from somewhere of a powered trailer for the
willys that I believe used the PTO output hooked to the trailer
differential. But I have no idea what era this was.