Re: [MV] Dump Truck Info

From: Greg (czechsix@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 09:20:00 PST

Fuel economy doubled? In my experience with civvy vehicles with lock outs
installed, mileage gains are more in the 5 - 10% area. Which was quite a
bit more than I thought they would be, I was expecting somewhere around 2%
gains.

If it is that high, I'd be interested in hearing why.

Also, is there anyone out there that's running a deuce optimized for street
mileage? i.e., front lockouts, tag axle disconnected, different tires, etc.
What kind of mileage do you get?

Regards,
Greg
Vista, CA