More WC54 parts

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 15:53:03 PST

Hi lists
Have lots of 3/4 ton WC parts from a WC 54 I am parting out. What do you
need? Some parts are renewed and some are take-offs. If it's not listed,
ask me.
One complete set of 5 renewed battle rims with new tires Denman
nondirectionals, mounted, new tubes and new liners $800 for the set (San
Antonio Texas area).
Rear bumperettes (set).
Pintle hook.
Front tow hooks (set)
Litter hangers and IV hangers (from the roof's interior) (2 sets).
Interior lights (from the roof's interior) (set)
WC 54 Headlight buckets (reportedly reproductions).
Slightly larger headlight assemblies (set) from another WC series.
All axle and suspension components; as a set or by the piece.
Steering gear assy.
Front fenders.
Hood.
Grille with radiator cover (minus headlight guards)
T214 engine and drivetrain components such as, motor mount, bell housing,
pressure plate, tranny, transfer case.
Driveshafts.
Brake drums.
NOS exterior door handles.
Rear view mirror.
Interior locker boxes (some good, some bad with some covers missing).
Heater assy (will need complete renewal but all there).
Wall mounted litter racks (3 of 4).
WC54 frame.
WC54 fuel tank.
Fuel tank filler necks.
Ambulance seat (bottom pan only).
Complete drip rail and roof bow assy for rear body (very large, quite heavy,
but in good condition).
Lots of other odds and ends......Need a firewall? I'll take it off for you.
Need a spare tire well? I'll take it off for you! Need some other oddball
part? I'll take it off for you!!! Every nut and bolt will go.
Some folks earlier said they wanted parts and never got back in touch with
me. I cannot hold these items forever, and regrettably I must put them back
up for sale. Sorry fellas.
Shipping costs are buyer's responsibility. Arranging the manner of
shipping on extra large items or extra heavy items is buyer's
responsibility. I will do whatever is reasonable to help you get your items
underway.
TJ