Re: [MV] Deuce Hubs

From: Richard C. Burrell (miltrkr@concentric.net)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 20:03:42 PST

Joe Garrett wrote:

> Lock out hubs for the rear axles would be an AWESOME idea, but I can't think
> of a way to make (invent) them. This conversation got me thinking about
> such a thing.

Hi List
lock out hubs would be awesome for the rear they would bolt directly to the hubs

you would only have to have a pair of axle shafts custom made. but i wonder if
the set up would be strong enough for any real work as the rear axles carry alot
more weight and with that more torque. just a thought from a heavy truck
mechanic
Richard Burrell
MVPA #20227
MVCC