Parts for sale, CHEAP, make offer.

From: Sean Butler (mad-loxman@home.com)
Date: Sun Jan 21 2001 - 21:31:45 PST

Have the following Parts for sale, CHEAP, make offer.

1. 1/2ton WC front axle, hubs and drums off but there.
2. M-37 Upper shock mounts.
3. 1/2ton WC knee type shocks, front and rear, with links, new rebuild
4. 1/2 ton WC transfer case, worked fine when removed.
5. 218 Flathead engine, not running. Good for parts or rebuild.
6. Good head off 57 flathead plymouth 230.
7. 1 set Civilian 1 ton PW rear axle shafts.
8. Generator and NEW voltage regulator for 1/2 ton.
9. Some B&B (Carter) Carbs, need rebuilds.
I've made mods to my truck and these were removed. See the link below. These
parts are taking space up in my garage. I want them out. But I hope someone
can use them.

http://members.home.net/mad-loxman/seanbutler.htm