Hub Saga

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 06:39:55 PST

I'm sorry for leading the list into this whole thing. The only point I was
making was that it is possible without too much fuss to take certain
drivelines out of the equation. As far as my vehicle, I may install front
hubs some day, but mine is a toy and when I want to steer towards the woods,
I dont want to have to replace axles. If anybody wants advice on doing what
I've explained earlier, e-mail me off list. For those who say "but why?"
because somebody asked! Besides, if we were really worried about mileage,
would we drive a deuce?

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL
Reo M-275 tractor