Last weeks news

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 06:43:33 PST

List,

Last week I raised the question: "What TM explains how a vehicle is properly
marked with bumper numbers, etc.?" Over the weekend, I picked up a copy of
TB 746-93-1 Color and Marking of Military Vehicles, Construction Equipment,
and Materials Handling Equipment. This publication explains the how's and
why's of marking all sorts of vehicles with bumper numbers, the national
symbol (star), and bridge weight classification. It's an interesting
publication. It was published in 1964 so it reflects vehicles and procedures
of that era. Just following up on an old thread.

John

John Hutterer
Sen. Eng. Lab. Tech.
SIMS Deltec