RE: [MV] Hub Saga

From: Joe Garrett (garrett@aa.net)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 06:56:47 PST

I don't think an apology is in order at all. I, too, wanted to know if this
was a feasible course of action. Courtesy of members of this list, I found
out that it is NOT.

I still think locking hubs are a great idea, but $500 is a high price for
elegance in a 13,000 lb. truck! I think what started all of this was $1.85
a gallon diesel fuel!

Joe Garrett
cell 206-228-6846