TANK AND ARMOR COLORING BOOKS

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 18:48:04 PST

Greetings Listers,

A while back, someone on the list was asking about a source for coloring
books with tanks and armored vehicles. At the time, I recommended Dover
Books as a possible source. Well, as luck would have it, I just got their
Winter 2001 catalog and guess what was in it. On page 32 there is a new
book of 44 pages of tanks covering WWI I and WWII tanks of all types and
countries. Their catalog number is: 41317-9 PA Price; $3.50 USD.

They do have a web address also. It is www.doverpublications.com . I hope
that whoever needed this info gets this.

Jim

1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck
1983 M-101A1 trailer USMC

MVPA #17216