[MV] Ignition converstions

From: CVRFOX@aol.com
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 22:32:45 PST

I have a military Mopar 361 with the original military ignition. I want to
convert it to civilian. The civilian distributor with fit, and I'll be using
a Pertronix, Crane Cam or something along those lines. I already did the same
conversion on a military Jaguar and the improvement in starting and overall
performance is amazing.

So, question, does anyone know of an aftermarket ignition like the Pertronix,
but does not need a 24v to 12v converter? I want as clean and simple a setup
as possible.

Alan Wise