Re: Andy Michalski and his ongoing antics!

From: MARK ZUREVINSKY (maz_concerts@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 25 2001 - 04:17:23 PST

Listers,

Do truly apoligize for having to continue this on the list(s). Thought that
Mr. Michalski might understand that we need not bother others simply
interested in the hobby with the results of his big mouth (which got him
into hot water to begin with).

Would be nice to see Andy's "orginal postings" up on his site as well so one
can have a well rounded picture of who started this crap to begin with.
Maybe Andy will consider such.

I will not continue to fight this on the public list. There are proper means
to deal with this and I have elected to proceed accordingly. You cannot
expect to make the slanderous comments that Andy has made and continues to
make without ant regard for the rights of others.

Once again my apoligies to both lists in having to be brought into this
again. You can thank good'ol Andy for that.

Regards,

Mark A Zurevinsky
for MAZ

1 807 475 7730 phone & fax