Re: [MV] Patriot's Point

From: Jeffrey Smith (mvpco@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 07:12:20 PST

I am from there! it is beautiful, plan pretty much the
whole day(8-9 hours) very nice Veitnam Display and the
Yorktown aircraft Carrier is great!(I was on it for a
week of shooting a movie I was in) "Philidelphia
Experiment" and HBO's "13 Days through the looking
glass"
very Windy, though.

good Luck

Jeff Smith M*V*P