Typical MV'er Age

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 15:19:51 PST

Okay folks, for some reason I have become curious about the average age of
the military vehicle enthusist. What is the basic composition of the MV
community? Seems muscle cars and hotrods run the full spectrum from young
kids to older folks. Classic cars seem to attract an older following with
only a handful of younger folks. Probably the same with Model Ts and Model
As.

I am also curious how many MV enthusist are former (or current) military.
Please, no one read me wrong, this isn't an attempt to say a vet vs non-vet
is more knowledgeable about MVs. I am simply curious.

For those that would like indulge me, please answer the following questions
and send them back to me, rather than cluttering up the list.

1. How old are you?
2. Did you ever serve in the military?
3. What country?
4. What branch? (Army, Air Force, Navy, Marine Corps, Coast Guard)
5. What was your Military Occupational Specialty/Rating?
6. Were you an officer or enlisted?
7. What years did you serve?
8. Is you MV interest in the years you served or other?
9. What MV have you or do you own?

Thanks, I'll post the results in a few weeks.

Jim