Re: [MVlist] Typical MV'er Age

From: Andy Michalski (amichalski@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 20:52:50 PST

Andy Michalski here...

> 1. How old are you?

31

> 2. Did you ever serve in the military?

Nope, partying and going to college seemed more fun then, although now I
kind of wish I did experience that, I think that the USMC would be the
service of choice. I was thinking USAF back then since I wanted to be a
pilot, but I hear they want perfect eyesight for that, which I dont have, so
that didnt happen.

> 9. What MV have you or do you own?

I was primarily into the CUCV series before, had 2 M1009's in the past.
Kind of stumbled on those a few years ago when I seen these on the internet,
and remember seeing these at the auto show back when I was a kid. Well, I
just HAD to get one, and that lead to this green madness :) Now I am into
the M35A2 trucks, on my second, and only one now. What to get next? Those
humvees look mighty nice, but too rich for my blood at this point. Here are
some photos of my current green machine...
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Highway/3969/M35A2.html

Andy