FV432

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Fri Jan 26 2001 - 20:56:12 PST

Got a question for the British armor people. I want to and WILL buy a piece
of amor this summer, preferably tracked. After doing a little scrounging
online, it seems the British FV432 APC might be the most reasonably priced
rigs available. My biggest question, how does one go about financing such a
rig. I really doubt I could go out and get a regular auto loan for such a
thing. Any suggestions would be appreciated as well as any leads. I really
don't need one that's fully operational, I prefer to restore things
myself(like I need another project). Thanks,
Bill