RE: [MV] newby considering an M35

From: Joe Garrett (garrett@aa.net)
Date: Tue Jan 30 2001 - 07:30:38 PST

This reminds of another problem! On the truck I WAS able to drive home,
someone had blind cut the wire to the elecric fuel pump. Therefore, the
truck wouldn't start. I just happened to notice it while picking the truck
up. I spliced the wire and voila, the truck started! You have to remember
that the Army has gone to comic book format to teach skills.

I have a theory that the mechanic has to justify sending a truck in for
salvage, and that they occassionally sabotage their trucks so they can get
rid of them. What else could explain a cut wire?

Joe Garrett
cell 206-228-6846