[MV] FS M543A2 wrecker

From: RKubu@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 31 2001 - 05:26:09 PST

List,
I am selling my 1967 M543A2 wrecker. It has just over 20K miles and 1400
hours. The truck is in good shape (no rust). Everything works, including
all winches and the boom. It also drives and stops fine. The truck will
have 10 new 1100 NDTs. I have replaced the clutch, throw-out bearing,
pressure plate, and the rear engine main seal. The truck runs very well. It
started up even in the coldest of weather that we had recently (around 18
degrees). The seats are in perfect condition. The negatives...it is
currently orange, having most recently been with the Delaware Department of
Transportation; the brake lights don't work. That's it. I drove the truck
three hours from Delaware to my house in Maryland. $7900 OBO. If you are
interested, please email me off the list for more details.

Thanks,
Bruce
1967 M543A2
1971 M35A2 w/w