M-38A1 Jeep for sale

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Sat Mar 31 2001 - 06:07:00 PST

Hello list, I have decided to thin down some of my collection (again!) and
have decided to sell my M38A1 Jeep. It is the early one (fold down grill)
and is RUST FREE from the south west and will make a nice one! I have $5500
in it including all the parts to go with it. It is complete running, was
painted Air Force blue at one time (was used in an aircraft hanger) and then
painted back OD again. It is all original as it left the Air Force. I have
new Beachwood canvas, NOS grille, has a beautiful original back seat with
horsehair stuffing, NOS dash and many, many other parts (mostly NOS) to go
with it. I have run out of room with 15,000SF and want to slow down and
focus on a few of my favorites. I want to see this jeep go to a good home.
I have kept it for many years and you seldom find a rust free A1 anymore in
original condition. The only thing not original is where someone installed
a key switch and this is the reason I saved a beautiful 100% NOS dash panel
for it to make a perfect jeep. I also have a NOS wiring harness and rubber
gaskets for the windshield and other stuff which doesn't come to mind. It
is located in Knoxville, Tennessee right off I-40 with easy access. If
interested, email me or call 865-691-0821 home or 865-567-8960 cell if you
can't reach me at home. You jeep nut, Julian Burke