Manuals For Sale

From: JHUTT7107@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 17:33:41 PST

List,

I've been an active member of the List for a couple of years, now. I
normally communicate through my computer at work, but I didn't want to be
conducting what could amount to a small business through the office, so I set
up another account on my home computer. I apologize in advance for the length
of this post.

Several of my friends, and I, have pooled all of the extra manuals that we
have accumulated over the years. Before offering them on other sites, I
wanted to let the List members have the first opportunity. There are around
200 various manuals in our collection. They have been entered into
spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel, and copied to Lotus 123 format. To simplify
matters, I have broken them down into several categories. They are: Engineer
Equipment; Compressors and Generators; Quartermaster Equipment; Material
Handling Equipment; Tracked Vehicles; Engineer and Fire Fighting Equipment;
Trucks and Trailers; Aviation; and Miscellaneous AR's, TM's, TB's and etc.
The one thing that we didn't do, and should have, is record the number of
pages in each manual. I hope to fix that soon, although I can't say exactly
when I will have the opportunity. We would like to get $15.00 for each normal
sized manual. Those that are the size of a telephone book would go for
$25.00, and small pamphlets or Lube Orders would be $2.00 each. We will pay
the postage.

Please reply to this email if you would like me to email you a copy of a
specific spreadsheet, or a copy of all of them. If you are looking for just
one or two particular manuals, just let me know which ones you need and I'll
check to see what we have. Most of the manuals were published in the 70's to
the 90's, so I'm afraid that the W.W.II collectors on the List will be
disappointed.

Thanks for your interest,

John Hutterer