Re: [MV] M715 dist. cap needed

From: Jim Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 18:08:59 PST

Hi Joe,

I ordered a replacement cap for my M-715's sealed, military distributor
from Memphis Equipment Co. and when it arrived, I was surprised to find out
that it is the same one that is used by the M-37 Dodge. It worked well and
was not too expensive (less than $20 I think). I hope this helps.

best regards,
Jim
MVPA # 17216