Re: [MV] Helitool upgrades

From: Randyb777@aol.com
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 19:00:29 PST

I have purchased and installed the disc brake kit on a 1948 B1PW (civy Power
Wagon). I'm in the middle of a frame up resto and haven't driven it yet so I
can't say for sure how it will work. I have heard from several that it works
great.
I can tell you a little about Ray @ Helitol. When I purchased the kit I
happened to be in the area so I stopped in at Helitol and personally met Ray.
I am happy to tell you that he is a fine man and has a very impressive
machine shop. He has done me a favor since then that cost him some shipping
and he refused payment.
I'm positive that if you weren't satisfied with the product, Ray would do
whatever it took to make you happy. I have yet to come across anyone who has
nothing but good things to say about the man.
Hope this helped,
Randy Baker
Clayton, Ca
MVPA #19633