Vehicle codes

From: col col (male367@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Feb 02 2001 - 11:00:58 PST

Hi List

I am a new member and wonder if anyone can help...I have a few diff old army
vehicles i use on the farm here..and I am not familiar with the numbers that
refer to each vehicle....like m151a and m422a1 etc, I only know them by
their name such as gpw jeep and diamond T wrecker etc..
Is there a site someone knows of or some where i can get an equivilents
chart so i know what ppl are referring to? By the way it is good to find a
place where you can get such expert advice...regards to all ,,,colin
(australia)