M-35 Removable muffler

From: Joe Shannon (fordpart@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 09:12:09 PST

    I have devised a muffler which quiets down the M-35 with a stack. It
goes in place of the last section and has a turnout on top like it is
suppose to. It REALLY takes all the fun out of driving it. (mighty
quiet). The only problem is the cost, I can make them with no profit for
$100 until my supply of tail pipes runs out if any one wants a mama mode
for their truck. The muffler that I use is aluminized and fairly heavy
built.
    I'll try to get a picture scanned in the next few days.
    Joe Shannon
    Hampshire Tennessee