WC Wiring Kit For Sale Clarification

From: fly-fish@mindspring.com
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 07:38:24 PST

Due to popular demand, here is a clarification of my previous email

The MV Spares kit is a complete wiring kit for the WC51-WC58, not a tool kit or a spare tire carrier kit :-) It includes all of the WC's wiring with the exception of the battery cable and the spark plug cables.

The cost is usually $525.00 but I really, really have to sell this to get some cash for my project due to a space problem at the end of the month (my project must be out of its current location come March 1). I am selling it for $100.00 cheaper than I got it for...that means it's $425.00. It's new in the box and has never been used or even removed from the box. It's not a gimmick, I just really need the $$!

Thanks,

John