RE: [MVlist] Re: Authentic Fighting Veterans Museum vzw launches its brand new webs

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Sat Feb 03 2001 - 20:04:56 PST

I checked out the site. First thing that turned me off was this statement
"Weapons are absolutely unessential items and only at special occasions is
the mounting of de-activated weapons allowed." Goes on to say: AFV stand for
ARMED Fighting Vehicles, kinda wants to make me scratch my head and then
loose all interest in the rest of the site. And Andreas if you travel on the
Web your "cookie" is telling on you and just not to Bill, check out the
facts at http://www.cookiecentral.com/index2.html . Wayne