Bypassing Glow Plug Controller

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 06:12:24 PST

Hi all!
I grounded other small terminal in relay as Emmett (thanx again for the
phone call last night)and Julian suggested. Now the relay opens and closes
as you push button and I get 12v at orange wires on bottom lug.
BUT, shouldn't the glow plugs get hot when I push button and supply 12v to
the lug where the pink wire was? AfterI hold button for 8-9 seconds the
plugs still feel cold to touch. Is this possible? These are new plugs
(correct ones).

       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm