Re: [MV] newby considering an M35

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Feb 01 2001 - 16:41:00 PST

Yes, this is now called Valley Truck Parts. It used to be Wright's 4-wheel Drive and owned by Steve Wright. I don't know who owns it now.

It is located just off I-94 in St Joseph/Benton Harbor MI. When I last passed by there 1/30/00 I didn't see very much in their yard. There
may have been a couple of stacks of tires.

Valley lists an 800 number on the billboard, I just don't happen to know what it is. You could do an 800 number search to find out.
TED