Re: [MV] Warning Signs

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Feb 04 2001 - 10:43:13 PST

When I catch one of the rug rats jumping up and down in seat of my OD truck
I ask the parents where there car is co I can go jump up and down on the
seat of it. If they are not willing to do this then I ask them to remove
the child from my truck of give me 1000.00 for the damage I perceive he/she
might have done.

On the other hand if they ask me for permission I put the child in truck and
get in with them and show them all about it and we have a great time. - let
them blow horn/siren and all the good stuff that kids like to do.
Subject: Re: [MV] Warning Signs