[MV] Question? M35/M211 One Each.

From: Ted Hintopoulos (hint@northnet.org)
Date: Mon Feb 05 2001 - 10:05:36 PST

M35 Question?
Some days ago, mention was made as to the max. weight
a M35 can handle. Loads of fill, stone, etc.
Spring breakage.

What is the suspension difference between the dump vs the cargo version
of the M35?
Can the M35 cargo suspension be upgraded to the dump version?

Lets assume that I simply cannot find a dump and I do not want
to destroy a good cargo truck.

M211 Question?
Was the hydramatic simply a bad design or was it excessive
abuse and/or poor/ignorant PM or that we are using them, 50 years
later?

I'm assuming that the transmission is properly assembled, adjusted
good/new parts and has the oil that is compatible with the clutch discs.

Answer off list if you wish,
Thanks all, Ted H.