FW: Grave Registration

From: John Hutterer (john.hutterer@deltec.com)
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 08:13:47 PST

List,

This is the reply that I got from a friend of mine when I asked him about
the bumper numbers that would be assigned to a Graves Registration vehicle.
He's a retired Colonel, with 30 years of experience in the Maintenance
field. I guess that he ought to know what gets painted on a bumper, and what
doesn't.

John