Anybody with a1984 MUTT?

From: Anith@wfp.org
Date: Wed Feb 07 2001 - 09:17:49 PST

Hello listers,

Is there anybody out there with the last of the MUTTs (1984) in original
shape?

Trying to restore and like to find out what my 1984 MUTT is missing. Also
as I have said before, I am convinced that the last of the MUTTs came with
thinner steel for the body than the ones produced earlier. I have checked
the other MUTTs here in Sudan and they all have thicker, heavy steel
bodies. Just want to confirm this with anybody who has one made in 1984.

Please respond.

Anith

Sudan