Re: [MV] PRC-127 & Charger TM

From: paul carrier (paulc@teleport.com)
Date: Fri Feb 09 2001 - 19:17:58 PST

At 09:21 AM 2/8/01 -0500, you wrote:

>Greetings List:
>Is there a more comprehensive TM available
>out there? One that has more info then the
>TM 11-5820-1048-10/24/P. Though very useful,
>it does not have any schematics. Its basically a "how to use"
>and if it doesn't test out properly, then send it up the
>maintenance chain.
>Any 34 series books on it?
>
>ALSO, any TMs on the charger, NSN 6130-01-274-0839 ?
>Again, "more comprehensive", 34 series.
>
>Thanks all for the numerous emails regarding my M35/M211,
>suspension/transmission questions.
>
>Ted H.

I don't think there are, and we ARE the DS maintenance...
There is an army publications website
that has a searchable copy of the catalog, I just don't have the address
here at home.
If nothing else start at the army home page.

The charger is a class IX repair part I believe and not considered repairable.

SSG Paul D. Carrier
Readiness NCO (63H & 45K)
Det 2 Co. B 145 SPT BN
Camp Withycombe, Clackamas OR