Re: [MV] [m151] Dashboard Light Covers

From: Stuart Ellis (stuellis@mediaone.net)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 06:40:48 PST

I see what you mean. It's just out of the 15-20 151's I have seen all were
plastic. Why metal and not all plastic?
       Stuart J. Ellis
East Coast Sales Manager
     Intraco USA
Web Site: www.intraco.com.sg
Phone: 603-437-1392 Fax: 603-437-6046

Notice :- This message (including all attachments) contain privileged &
confidential information and is subject to the disclaimer notice as set out
at http://www.intraco.com.sg/disclaim_official.htm