Re: [MV] [m151] Dashboard Light Covers

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 06:36:12 PST

In a message dated 2/10/01 4:13:17 PM Central Standard Time,
stuellis@mediaone.net writes:

<< My 1967 151A1 has painted plastic panel lights. When were they gold
 colored? The high beam one is red.

I expect that to be a hard question to answer. I have trucks that have the
all plastic lights, as well as ones with the brass covers over plastic.
Since dashboard assemblies are readily interchangeable, as are obviously
these covers, short of finding actual documentation this will be real
difficult. Many instrument clusters are dated on the back side, so if you
had a large sample of NOS clusters, you may be able to figure this out.

DD