Restored M38a1 & M416

From: Steve Laughlin (122ss@home.com)
Date: Sun Feb 11 2001 - 09:42:27 PST

I recently couldn't help but save a fully restored M38A1 and M416 from a
local used car dealership. I just could see some local hunter buying it for
a "great hunting jeep" I'm already involved in redoing another M38A1 so I
just would like this one to go to a good home. Although it is awfully nice
having a finished one to look over and see what goes where. Email me and
I'll send you a more detail description. Photos can be seen at
http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4292993621&congratulation_page=Y
Keep them all rolling!
Steve Laughlin
currently two M38A1's and one M416