Fw: [MV] CDL etc etc etc.

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 10:39:54 PST

I feel your pain, bro. So do lots of folks who have had loved ones smashed
into a bloody pulp by substandard commercial vehicles or unqualified
drivers.

 But I acknowledge your opinion....I'm sure you have your reasons. Come
visit me some time and we'll go do some inspections together....I'll show
you some things that will curl your hair. .

.....and I KNOW you are not accusing ME of being dishonest just because of
what I do for a living. That would be kind of like the Nazis considering
folks as untermenschen just because they were Jews......now wouldn't it?
:-)

TJ