RE: [MV] Diflock a deuce!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 08:54:59 PST

Yup,
This matches with what the Meritor (Rockwell) rep said, he claimed that they
could not be locked, with out doing some modifications to the diff case.
I suppose the next question would be, "Who did the mods?" & "What did they
do?".
The rep claimed that this was not done in any US plant, but he also
suggested that they may have got axles from Volvo, this struck me as far
fetched.

Any ideas?
Mr. Doyle, could this fall in your realm on the basis of history?

While I still want diff locks, now I am more curious about who did what
when.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/