Re: [MVlist] M1009 Power Steering

From: Richard Tait (rtait@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Feb 16 2001 - 09:04:14 PST

Gary,
It does indeed sound like your power steering pump is on its last legs. The
same thing happened to a friend of mine. If you wait long enough, you will
start to loose your power brakes.

Make sure that you use the correct pulley on the pump. It must match the type
on the crankshaft pulley. In our case, the one with the two different diameters
was the correct one. If you use the wrong pulley, you will get a lot of
experience changing belts.

Hope this helps,
Matt Tait
Fullerton, CA