Re: [MV] M1 Carbine

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 00:27:51 PST

Anyone remember the post a few months back where some fellows in the north
east were convoying through a town and were stopped and their weapons
confiscated (including rubber M1 Garands) and it cost them several hundred
dollars to get them back??????????
I do not have a problem with it and have participated is this also

> I don't know how many displays you do.......but as a guy who likes to
> display and play..as a M5 Stuart Commander...with a live 37mm and 3-.30
> MGs...with live M3A1 AT gun and lots of other pieces of US
> History...Papered, Legal.......as well as other well armed mvs...I can't
> remember one instance of intimidating anyone!
>
> Having run a WWII convoy down city streets with weapons bristling....all I
> saw were enthusiastic crowds waving and shouting..........Loving it!
Never