Re: [MV] M1 Carbine

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 01:15:22 PST

Locally we make it a point to know the police..and sheriff..............it
pays........they know about us,,and our vehicles......no surprises. They
are always invited....to all functions...including our shoots..with live
weapons....want to make a Chief a friend for life...let him fire a belt fed

Smiles everywhere......

Jon