Re: [MV] sticking valve

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 16:44:48 PST

Well, my M211 is back together and running. I haven't test drove it
yet,because it was getting dark, and I was afraid it would quit somewhere. I
will wait till daylight. The oil pressure gage is not working right. I
replaced the sending unit due to a leak in the body and now the gage shows
90 to 100 PSI. Could this be grounding problem? I did clean and paint the
mount that the sending unit goes on.

Thanks,Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA#17657