Re: [MV] WTB inverter

From: Brian Wedekind (wizard@velocity.net)
Date: Sat Feb 17 2001 - 17:45:31 PST

24v inverters are fairly common. The larger solar power installations use
them since the 12v ones would draw way too much current. Try
www.solarelectric.com for a selection of commercial inverters. That is the
site for Alternative Energy Engineering, they supply solar power systems,
batteries and the like. Last time I checked they had quite a few 24v
items. There is also a company which used to make a 24v mechanical 1kw
inverter, but I can't remember who they are offhand.